Our team came together over the love of helping good people get into their first home, many times being a brand new home that is built just for you, what an exciting experience! Because of this focus, we have become experts in the process extensively researching the Indianapolis markets, communities and financing programs available. Working with us will ensure you are utilizing programs and opportunities available to you since this is a process we do every day.
Your first step in purchasing a brand new home is to give us a call to schedule a showing or fill out our easy online application to get pre-qualified. No matter where you are in the process, we can help get you to the next step and through the full process.
One of our realtors will work with you to establish a budget, location and timeframe. From there, you will be able to view model homes and look at various floor plans that fit your lifestyle. You will then be given the opportunity to customize your new home by choosing your colors and flooring at the new home showroom. After selections are complete, you can pick out your home site within the neighborhood and lock in the price of your new home by signing the purchase agreement.
Once the paperwork is signed, it’s sent over to an approved lender that will be in contact with you to make a loan appointment. Here you will be able to take advantage of the best loan programs available and receive your final loan approval.
When your loan is approved, all the excitement begins and your new home begins to be built! Once completed, you will have a final walk thru and be scheduled to close where you will receive the keys to your brand new home.
Here is a high level breakdown of the process we will help navigate you through every step of the way:
- Call to Schedule a showing and or get pre-qualified
- Determine your budget and timeframe.
- Meet at neighborhood and walk through the model home
- Choose a home that fits your lifestyle and budget
- Make your selections such as colors and flooring
- Choose a home site within the neighborhood
- Sign a purchase agreement to lock in your price
- Meet with an approved lender for final loan approval
- Close on your home and get the keys
- Move in and become a happy homeowner